The partnership will enable Ospero's customers to design, develop and deploy Big Data open source projects in one of Ospero's 24 global datacenters.
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Ospero today announced a partnership with 10gen, the MongoDB company. The partnership brings together Ospero's prowess in delivering infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) to vendors, and 10gen's expertise as a NoSQL database.
The partnership will enable Ospero's customers to design, develop and deploy Big Data open source projects within an enterprise-ready infrastructure in one of Ospero's 24 global datacenters.
"10gen is one the fastest growing database company's in the world and the agile, scalable MongoDB platform is perfect for our vStack, complementing our existing partners," says Jason Currill, CEO of Ospero. "We now have a full suite of enterprise-grade OS apps and tools covering database, CRM, email, business intelligence, and now Big Data with MongoDB."
10gen leads development and provides commercial services for MongoDB and is used by tens of thousands of companies to quickly and easily deliver, scale, and operate applications.
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio