Charles Schwab has launched a new portal—dubbed Schwab Asset Intelligence, or SAI—that will provide mutual fund firms with fund asset and sales information. Schwab partnered with data management vendor Access Data, a Broadridge Financial Solutions company, on the solution.
The portal lets mutual funds better understand how assets are generated and examine sales figures to see which advisors are excelling, how they rank against the market and other funds, and where they are gaining traction and adding clients, says Doug Hanson, vice president overseeing third-party mutual fund platforms at Charles Schwab. "Omnibus processing has become the preferred means for intermediaries...
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- IHS Markit, AITEC, AIMA Put Due Diligence on Know Your Third Party
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators