Charles Schwab has launched a new portal—dubbed Schwab Asset Intelligence, or SAI—that will provide mutual fund firms with fund asset and sales information. Schwab partnered with data management vendor Access Data, a Broadridge Financial Solutions company, on the solution.
The portal lets mutual funds better understand how assets are generated and examine sales figures to see which advisors are excelling, how they rank against the market and other funds, and where they are gaining traction and adding clients, says Doug Hanson, vice president overseeing third-party mutual fund platforms at Charles Schwab. "Omnibus processing has become the preferred means for intermediaries...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index