Windsor, CT-based SS&C Technologies has released the 2013 version of its TNR Solution, which it describes as an "important update" to SS&C GlobeOp's private equity technology platform.
TNR Solution version 2013 features enhanced fund accounting and portfolio management functionality, including on-screen reporting views to track investments across various fund structures. It also includes multiple enhancements to its web portal, incorporating fundraising and portfolio analytic capabilities. In terms of usability, the new platform introduces a user-defined field tool, enabling end-users...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires