Windsor, CT-based SS&C Technologies has released the 2013 version of its TNR Solution, which it describes as an "important update" to SS&C GlobeOp's private equity technology platform.
TNR Solution version 2013 features enhanced fund accounting and portfolio management functionality, including on-screen reporting views to track investments across various fund structures. It also includes multiple enhancements to its web portal, incorporating fundraising and portfolio analytic capabilities. In terms of usability, the new platform introduces a user-defined field tool, enabling end-users...
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise