BNP Paribas Securities Services has chosen CameronTec's Catalys software to provide a FIX-based underpinning for its outsourced buy-side client dealing service.
Catalys will power BNP's client-facing FIX Trading Hub, within its dealer services segment. The service provides liquidity access and connections with brokers for asset managers, private banks and insurers. As a global custodian, BNP Paribas Securities Services has some $7 trillion in assets under custody, and its dealer services business handles 850,000 orders per year.
"Our clients rely on us not only because of our dealing expertise, but also for our advanced technology and as a long-term business enabler," says Philippe Boulenguiez, head of Dealing Services at BNP Paribas. "We selected Catalys because it offers the appropriate FIX connectivity, which matches our current needs and future requirements."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?