The outlet will provide consulting services and system solutions to Japanese firms looking to enter the market or grow its already establish operations. Sakura Pineda, associate vice president at NRI, tells WatersTechnology that her firm has seen an increased interest coming from its clients for more global solutions to be made available in Thailand.
"We've always had a presence in Southeast Asia, but we've seen more demand for support for IT and consulting services," she says. "As a result, we
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?