BI-SAM, the Paris-based provider of performance, attribution, data management, and risk technology and services, has appointed Elizabeth Durkee chief marketing officer.
Durkee joins BI-SAM from SunGard Financial Systems, where she served as vice president and global head of marketing for the firm's asset management business. Her previous roles include senior management positions at Eagle Investment Systems, Bear Stearns, and Smith Barney.
Durkee, who has over 20 years' marketing experience in the financial services industry, will be based in BI-SAM's Boston office. She will lead the vendor's global marketing functions, including a customer-focused marketing strategy, brand development, and communications efforts.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?