As a result of the new outlet, Northern Trust will begin by providing investment operations outsourcing services for Allianz Global Investors' regional operations. This will expand on a partnership that extends into North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
A spokesperson for Northern Trust says that they "anticipate[s] growing our asset management and asset servicing businesses in the region from the new Frankfurt office."
To start, 20 people will run the office and it will be headed b
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management