The California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) has implemented Charles River’s Managed Services to streamline its investment management infrastructure.
Charles River's Managed Services will provide CalPERS with a single, hosted solution for automated portfolio management and modeling, order management, trading, compliance, and post-trade processing.
CalPERS also tapped the Charles River Investment Management Solution Version 9 for its equity and foreign-exchange operations.
"Today's technology is more complex, requiring specialized skills that many buy-side firms find difficult to recruit and retain," says Tom Driscoll, global managing director, Charles River Development. "Our complete, private-cloud solution of software, managed services, FIX connectivity, and data streamlines operations and ensures rapid, cost-effective upgrades. As a result, firms like CalPERS gain increased scale and immediate access to the latest capabilities and system expertise to support business challenges."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management