SunGard's Fox River Execution Solutions has made its algorithms available to users of the Obsidian execution management system (EMS) from Sarasota, Florida-based Silexx.
"SunGard's Fox River algorithms will help provide Silexx traders and risk managers with improved fill trade rates and best price and execution," says Thomas Frey, president of Silexx Financial Systems. "In addition, Silexx can offer customers a cost-effective, front-end gateway to Fox River algorithms."
Silexx's Obsidian platform provides the ability to generate an interface for all of Fox River's algorithm parameters, giving users the ability to integrate their algorithms on the Obsidian platform and control the parameters of every algorithm.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management