The investment management solutions provider will use AcadiaSoft's MarginSphere instant messaging service, which provides automation of dispute-based processing for collateral issues and exceptions.
The integration enables comprehensive collateral management workflow to run from SimCorp's Dimension platform using straight-through processing, allowing clients to view exposures, commitments, and adjustments between counterparties in a coordinated way.
"The partnership delivers the best of both worlds, allowing SimCorp clients to benefit from SimCorp Dimension's strong position-keeping, exposure calculation, and collateral management functionality while getting access to market-leading margin call messaging," says AcadiaSoft's CEO, Craig Welch.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management