Foreign exchange (FX) service provider Oanda has announced a set of upgrades to its mobile suite, providing advanced analysis features for its fxTrade platform.
Users will now be able to draw trend lines, identify support and resistance levels on currencies and instruments, as well as mark chart patterns. The platform works on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Further enhancements include Japanese language support, and further charting techniques such as Fibonacci fans, arcs, and pivot points.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?