Ian Danic, executive director at Electra, tells Buy-Side Technology the two vendors are building off a "long-standing relationship" that laid the groundwork for the recent pairing. In one example, Electra tapped Eagle's services for data collection to fulfill its clients' needs in the past. For this latest, and broader, agreement Eagle customers will now have access to Electra's RecCollect DataPIPE, Quantum and ACTioN offerings.
"Eagle expressed an interest in introducing our fee billing and tra
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management