Prior to today's official launch, about five large corporate and financial firms were in beta with the product, according to Jonathan Spirgel, executive vice president and head of Global Collateral Services (GCS) sales and relationship management at BNY Mellon.
As an example as to how a portfolio manager might use the Liquidity Aggregator, Spirgel points to the recent government shutdown, which almost led to the US defaulting on its loans.
"With the US government shutdown a few weeks ago, a numb
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?