Subject to approval from US and European authorities, the 100-percent acquisition of Vega-Chi means Liquidnet can offer its 750 clients a pool of liquidity dedicated to the electronic trading of corporate bonds.
The two entities will operate separately until they receive regulatory approval, after which Liquidnet will combine the London-based fixed-income platform created by former Goldman Sachs trader and Vega-Chi CEO Constantinos Antoniades with its institutional network.
The platform is curre
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?