In April 2013, upon the formation of Eze Software Group, the company brought together its RealTick EMS and Eze OMS, and coupled it with the recently acquired Tradar portfolio management system (PMS). The initial phase saw the integration of the OMS and PMS, which it now builds on with today's announced integration of the OMS with the EMS.
"The vision for the company was to bring a full front-to-back offering with portfolio management, order management and execution management capabilities," from
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management