An app has been built into Eikon that is operated by OptionsCity, but has the look and feel of Eikon, Leigh Henson, global head of energy markets at Thomson Reuters, tells WatersTechnology. "It adds a transactions capability in Eikon in a very native way," he says.
Previously, users had to leave the Eikon platform and open a different trading application to generate these orders. That was both inefficient and costly, as exchanges will often charge the end-user twice for using multiple platforms,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management