IHS Markit is expanding the reach of its four different research products and developing a holistic platform. Its products ─ Commission Manager, Vote, Calendar and Hub ─ are planned to be accessible through one sign-in. All the platforms value and distribute independent market research.
The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) is expected to strictly regulate how research is used and obtained by financial advisors. Under the new rules set to come out in 2018, asset managers mus
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?