The partnership expands access for advisors to BlackRock's private infrastructure investment opportunities. It will provide a custom site to review BlackRock offerings, specialized access to lower minimum investment funds, a streamlined online process for client onboarding and educational content for complex strategies.
Advisors can access opportunities on BlackRock-which has around $120 billion in assets under management.
Hollie Fagan, head of BlackRock's RIA (registered investment advisors) bu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management