Sycomore Asset Management, which manages almost €4.6 billion in assets, is set to implement Axioma’s risk management solution, in an effort to analyze and understand risks more effectively.
Axioma Risk provides analytics, risk monitoring and reporting for multi-asset portfolios. Alain Robert Dautun, head of risk management at Sycamore, said in a statement that as any asset manager, the firm is now facing increasingly challenging demands that require a high level of sophistication in terms of risk assessment. "Moreover, extensive risk measures, data quality and a wide stress-testing...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership