The make or buy decision facing IT managers at buy-side firms has never been more crucial. Recent increases in the quality and user-friendliness of third-party applications, combined with spiraling development costs and lengthy latency periods, make the sourcing of IT infrastructure more critical than ever. Celent analyst Pamela Brewster reports.
The word is out -- outsourcing that is, of middle- and back-office functions within buy-side firms. No longer just the domain of custody, transfer a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?