Looking back on 2011, and ahead to 2012.
Looking into the future requires keeping an eye on the past, so it is important to take last year’s volatile financial markets into account as we head into 2012. The European crisis marches onward, with many gazing warily at the future of the single currency, and the subsequent ramifications for continental integrity. Government debt loads have reached critical levels in all major economies—compounded,...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology