Looking back on 2011, and ahead to 2012.
Looking into the future requires keeping an eye on the past, so it is important to take last year’s volatile financial markets into account as we head into 2012. The European crisis marches onward, with many gazing warily at the future of the single currency, and the subsequent ramifications for continental integrity. Government debt loads have reached critical levels in all major economies—compounded,...
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations