The recent electrical outages affecting Incisive Media's Broadwick Street offices are a potential catalyst for change, the endpoint of which must surely reside in the cloud.
Yesterday mid-afternoon, Broadwick Street, Incisive Media's London-based headquarters, suffered an inexplicable power outage. As it transpired, it was comical: An electrician just so happened to be up a ladder, hovering over my desk, mid-way through replacing a set of fluorescent tubes when suddenly half the floor was plunged into darkness, although as the extent of the outage became clear, the business...
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- TMX Taps Ex-ICE, NYSE Tech Exec Rajarathinam as CIO
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program