The recent electrical outages affecting Incisive Media's Broadwick Street offices are a potential catalyst for change, the endpoint of which must surely reside in the cloud.
Yesterday mid-afternoon, Broadwick Street, Incisive Media's London-based headquarters, suffered an inexplicable power outage. As it transpired, it was comical: An electrician just so happened to be up a ladder, hovering over my desk, mid-way through replacing a set of fluorescent tubes when suddenly half the floor was plunged into darkness, although as the extent of the outage became clear, the business...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio