The open discussion of cybersecurity-related concerns on the buy side has seemingly gone from close to nil to being on everyone's lips within the span of two years. Go to any industry conference nowadays and hedge fund managers are all too happy to broach the sensitive subject.
There's no doubt that it's a concern, but just how serious a concern is debatable. When divvying up an IT budget, is it more important than investing in new trading technologies or updating legacy systems? Is it more impo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?