The Fame database -- the core of Fame Information Services’ flagship ReferencePoint product -- is in its third decade. It has underpinned the vendor’s financial services data management strategy for more than 20 years and now provides the platform for ReferencePoint for Asset Management, the most recent addition to the firm’s product suite. By Victor Anderson
Fame Information services, headquartered in New York, has been delivering market data systems to the financial and energy markets for
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management