The service, unveiled at Swift's Sibos event in Vienna, is aimed at both buy- and sell-side institutions and combines the vendor's existing pricing and security reference data service with its Kondor risk management system and its Reuters 3000 Xtra pricing libraries.
The valuation risk service allows users to simultaneously use their own models together with an unlimited number of external libraries to produce more accurate and transparent valuations.
The service can be accessed through a web-
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?