NEW YORK--The Securities Industry Association has formally launched a committee dedicated to helping member firms prepare and meet the requirements of the rapidly approaching January 1999 conversion to the euro. The SIA Ad Hoc Committee, which has informally existed for about three months now, meets on a monthly basis regarding the impact of the euro.
The committee is open to SIA member institutions and is chaired by Jeff Schulz, a Lehman Brothers senior vice president. The committee is desig
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?