RIMES Technologies and Waters magazine recently gathered together a panel of data governance experts to discuss the operational, technical and cultural implications of designing and developing a sound, workable data governance framework, and the likely practical benefits accruing to both buy-side and sell-side firms through their data governance strategies.
Data governance, by virtue of its novelty not only to the financial services sector, but other industries too, tends to mean different things to different firms, and involves a variety of different disciplines, technologies, and business processes. In this webcast, we initially hear from our panelists about what data governance means to them and their organizations, before delving into the nitty-gritty of what is fast becoming a crucial discipline to manage for both sell-side and buy-side firms by defining what exactly it involves, who it involves, and what specifically their responsibilities are.
• Allie Harris (née Grassie), Director, Enterprise Data Management & Process Analytics, CIBC
• Adele Pugliese, Director, Enterprise Data Governance & Management, Scotiabank
• Les Beale, Senior Vice President, Global Product & Strategy, Northern Trust
• Steve Cheng, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Data Management Solutions, RIMES Technologies
• Victor Anderson, Editor-in-chief, Waters and WatersTechnology
Anthony and James talk AI and ESG, Reg SCI and the SEC, and Game of Thrones and Dragons.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails