The production launch of the new feed took place on Monday, Oct. 24, after user acceptance testing and a period of running the new binary feed in parallel alongside the old ASCII-format feeds between July and October.
The move follows an incident on Aug. 22, 2013 when Nasdaq was forced to halt trading for part of the day after technical issues affected its ability to distribute data to the SIP that processes the UTP consolidated feed. Following the incident, the UTP Operating Committee tendered
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management