Direct feeds have become an important part of trading firms' data arsenal, as market participants that previously relied exclusively on data aggregators recognized the speed benefits of direct channels to marketplaces to power their automated trading engines. But utilizing these feeds to achieve best results involves a set of distinct challenges, from the technologies used to capture and distribute the data, to re-architecting infrastructures to cope with increased volumes of data and eliminate
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?