Rabobank has gone live with London-based data management software vendor Xenomorph's TimeScape database, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The bank's global market risk department began using the product, which includes the new SpreadSheet Inside function, last month. TimeScape is capturing intraday, tick and historical data as part of Rabobank's risk management process. It has been implemented in the bank's Utrecht, Amsterdam and London offices at two or three positions, says Frits van de K
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?