The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. plans to move its Global Corporate Actions Validation service onto a new, internally developed and managed technology platform, replacing Xcitek's XSP platform, which currently underlies GCA.
The migration is part of the DTCC's plan to focus on corporate actions data as a distinct business line separate from the actual corporate actions processing.
The DTCC has already begun adding supplementary content with the introduction of in-depth corporate announcem
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management