1 year ago
UK-based Financial Spreads made its real-time pricing data available on Reuters and Bloom-berg, enlisting the help of London-based Arcon-tech, a developer of market data distribution and presentation software. Financial Spreads quotes spreads on various instruments, and traders can bet on whether they believe that instrument will rise or fall in value at the time the contract expires.
5 years ago
Smith Barney changed the way in which it paid its bills and negotiated vendor contracts.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?