Bonneville Telecommunications Corp. has reorganized its Data Systems Division into two operating units, one to focus on selling market data products and the other to peddle network services. The changes are said to reflect Bonneville's move out of a development stage and into a marketing/sales stage.
The new Financial Information Services unit will be headed by Charlie McQuinn, the former Burroughs Corp. executive who joined Bonneville last summer as vice president, marketing. Data Network Se
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?