LONDON--James Watson and Andrew Beacham will be leaving their positions as joint heads of sales at Bridge UK and Ireland. Watson will be joining California-based Slam Dunk Networks, an Internet networking company, while Beacham is emigrating to New Zealand.
In an interview with Inside Market Data, Watson says that he was not looking to leave Bridge, but the prospect of "a lifestyle change" appealed to him. He will be moving back to California, where he worked for Reuters America prior to joi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?