What was shaping up as a close race between two agencies for the role of industry-wide municipal bond data supplier is quickly turning into a rout. After considerable research into the deficiencies of municipal disclosure procedures and data availability, the National Association of State Accountants, Comptrollers and Treasurers (NASACT) has cancelled its preliminary plans to set up a network of municipal bond data repositories. The repositories, tied together via communications links, were
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?