Telerate last week named Bernie Battista senior vice president of its Americas group, reporting to Julian Childs, executive vice president responsible for Telerate's regions. The appointment, effective June 1, will fill a position vacated by Henry Becher, who last summer was made executive vice president responsible for international marketing and product development.
Battista's appointment, made and announced internally by Childs, comes after a restructuring of Dow Jones' information service
Anthony and James talk AI and ESG, Reg SCI and the SEC, and Game of Thrones and Dragons.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Rankings: Best Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Solution—NICE Actimize
- CME Hires Ex-Analyst, Strategist Honoré to Lead Data Product Management
- Waters Rankings 2017: Best Cloud Infrastructure Provider—Amazon Web Services