Hong Kong-based market data vendor and newswire provider Infocast is seeing an upturn in business due to improved economic conditions in the Asia-Pacific, according to Infocast deputy CEO Rico Chan.
"The market has been picking up over the last few months, so we are enjoying a pretty good increase in our subscription numbers," Chan tells Inside Market Data. Indeed, in December Infocast signed deals to supply 30 of the company’s flagship iInvestor financial information terminals to ICEA Securi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?