NEW YORK--McGraw-Hill Cos. last week signed a major network agreement with AT&T that will finally allow it to bring together all its content sets through a unified delivery mechanism. The deal goes beyond market data and trading room applications, and will result in the migration of all aspects of McGraw-Hill's information services to the TCP/IP network and Web technologies.
In the financial services area, McGraw-Hill has long offered a valuable set of information products, but has had limite
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?