Nomura Research Institute (NRI), a Japanese financial research and technology company, will begin distributing non-Japanese security and bond pricing data from Telekurs Japan next month.
Nomura will distribute global evaluated prices from the Telekurs Finselect pricing engine and database via leased lines to customers of Pleiades/rs, a back-office system for investment advisers, and Trimaster/px, which is designed for trust banks to manage their trust properties and is used mainly for pensio
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?