Dow Jones Markets has at long last rolled out the Dow Jones Feed, a page- and record-based interactive data feed that will be delivered via the same IP network that the vendor will use for its new desktop and other interactive services. Among other things, the feed will initially provide Cantor Fitzgerald government bond data and foreign exchange broker data in a record-based format. Over the next two to three years, Dow Jones Markets hopes to convert the remainder of the data on the feed to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management