A class action complaint filed Jan. 16 in U.S. district court accuses Reuters Holdings PLC and several of its officers and employees of securities fraud and negligent misrepresentation under provisions of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. It also accuses Reuters of common-law fraud and demands a jury trial.
According to the complaint, Reuters misled investors about its ability to maintain double-digit revenue growth by misrepresenting the revenue contribution from Dealing 2000-2, an automa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?