NEW YORK--While Reuters fortunately eschewed using news from Internet Wire, Bloomberg is facing a class action lawsuit after using a false press release from it.
Internet Wire and Bloomberg had both put out stories based on a fake press release, which led to a 60 percent plunge in the shares of fiber channel technology company Emulex Corp. and a temporary loss of $2 billion in its market value.
A Reuters spokesperson tells Inside Market Data that, earlier this year, Reuters decided it would n
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?