NEW YORK--The sale of Dow Jones Markets twisted and turned its way through last week, but remained unfinalized as IMD went to press on Friday. As was the case for much of the week, a deal now appears imminent, with two suitors still in the running and an unidentified third rumored to have made a late bid for the former Telerate.
Final bids were received last Monday from Bridge Information Systems and from a venture group including Dow Jones Markets content senior vice president Greg Smith, Ca
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?