The end has finally come for Display.IT, but it may be the start of legal problems for the company's founder Peter Levin.
As of October 20, a London high court ordered that the assets of the beleaguered Internet delivery vendor be liquidated. What this now means for the company's shareholders, creditors and Levin remains to be seen.
A source close to Display.IT says a petition to go into administration--similar to bankruptcy proceedings in the US--was rejected by the court. Insolvency practiti
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management