One month after the deadline for preliminary bids for Knight-Ridder Financial, it has emerged that at least two firms that were considered by some to have a lot to gain from a KRF acquisition--ADP and Dow Jones Telerate--have not submitted bids. But Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe--whose desire for a news operation for its Global Financial Information Corp. unit is well known, is still in the bidding after the first round.
The deadline for preliminary bids for the troubled KRF was March 8 (IMD,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management