Stuart Bell, European managing director at Bloomberg L.P., is transferring to the U.S. where he will take over the running of the vendor's operation in Princeton, N.J. He will be replaced in Europe by Lex Fenwick, who has been acting as his deputy for the past year.
According to Bell, part of his reason for moving is personal -- he is an American with young children -- but there is also an element of reorganization behind the move. "It's a natural evolution as the company grows," he says. In
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?