Reuters’ 2004 preliminary fiscal results were mixed, with group operating profit up 52 percent but group revenue down by 11 percent.
Group operating profit was £198 million against £130 million in 2003, it was announced last Wednesday, Feb. 16. Group revenues fell by 11 percent to £2.885 billion from £3.235 billion last year.
The sales and trading group saw an increase in positions of the Xtra family, although the group’s underlying revenue fell by four percent. Revenue from the research and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?