Sharon Rowlands, who was promoted last week to president and CEO of Thomson Financial, says her top priority this year is to embark on an international expansion, particularly in continental Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Rowlands, formerly president and COO, took over the new role last week from Dave Shaffer, who returns to Thomson Corp., although he remains on Thomson Financial’s executive committee.
Rowlands says that having completed the integration of the 40-plus companies within Tho
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?