Johnson Electronics, Inc. reports first-quarter net of $76,000 ($.05/share) on sales of $1.6 million. Earnings in year-earlier quarter were $19,000 ($.01/share) on revenues of $843,000.
Knight-Ridder Inc. reports first-quarter net of $26.6 million ($.46/share) on revenues of $447.3 million. In year-ago quarter, earnings were $28.9 million ($.44/share) on sales of $421.8 million. Latest earnings were after one-time charge of $.02/share in connection with closing of company's Viewtron videotex
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?