Web-based multi-dealer bond trading platform MarketAxess rolled out a new version of BondTicker, its information portal for corporate bond data, last Friday. Version 2.11 introduces two key new functions.
The first is the ability to view bond data by issuer. Richard Schiffman, head of information services at MarketAxess, says that to date much of the search functionality developed by MarketAxess has been based around filtering information at the bond level.
"Now we are aggregating data on the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?